A history of the monument erected by the U. S. government to commemorate the close of the revolutionary war, at Yorktown, October 19th, 1781.
Publisher: Dewey & Eakins, printers in Philadelphia
Written in English
- unabridged Malay-English dictionary.
- text of the major festivals on the menologion in the Greek gospel lectionary
- Christianity and government in Russia and the Soviet Union
- Unsurveyed public lands, Utah.
- Office of Management and Budget censorship of federal employees
- High Technology Corporate Affiliations Marketplace Guide 1991
- The metaphysics of powers
- The best of Hazlitt
- Spaceships Stickers
- dimensions and curiosities of Saint Pauls cathedral, London
- Advances in Pineal Research
- Women on the road
- friendly epistle to neighbour John Taylor, of the city of Norwich
- The 2007-2012 World Outlook for Metalworking Forming and Drawing Dies of More Than 3,000 Pounds
- ruling caste and frenzied trade in Germany ....
- Two-Hour Scrap Crafts